Magic Arrow Makes Debut for Sega at ACOS
Magic Arrow is the follow up to Sega’s number 1 prize redemption game Key Master. Magic Arrow is very easy to understand and will test players accuracy – once the game is coined up the wheel starts spinning, then players must then carefully aim the arrow on a number which corresponds to a prize on the rotating wheel. This game has that “one more go” gameplay appeal as well as large prize holders that players love to play to win. Magic Arrow is not only perfect for any existing arcade location, but also bars, shopping malls and service stations.
Key sales points.
- Simple & intuitive one button control panel.
- 8 bright LED lit targets
- Dynamically spinning target draws bystander’s interest.
- Anti-theft till function.
- Total 8 prize compartments
- “One more go” gameplay
- Quick, easy refilling
- Prize every time kit option