- 18 AprCrazy Tower Stacks Up At Adventure IslandFuturistic holographic redemption game Crazy Tower proved to be a massive hit with players at Southend’s Adventure Island Pleasure Park over Easter.
- 18 AprSega gets Smart with Ticket TimeSega has brought a new crane to the Middle East market.
- 12 AprSUZOHAPP Acquires Coinco LinesSUZOHAPP announced today that it has completed the acquisition of the primary currency and cashless product lines of Coinco, a world leader in the design and manufacturing of payment solutions for the Vending industry, based in St. Louis, Missouri.
- 11 AprPaul Smith Opens The Service CentrePopular industry figure, Paul Smith has set up a new company to supply electronic repairs, “must have” spares, pool/snooker cloth and accessories or new and refurbished change machines.
- 11 AprSouthsea’s South Parade Pier Wins AwardOwners and backers of the revamped South Parade Pier celebrated this week when the destination was presented with a top award by the National Piers Society (NPS). The NPS praised the pier, which came close to collapse before it was lovingly restored last year, saying it had been brought “beautifully back from the brink”. The [...]
- 11 AprMerkur Gaming makes Irish strides Merkur Gaming makes Irish strides
- 06 AprHigh Losses on B2s Continue at Low Stakes Says BactaHigh-loss sessions on Fixed-odds betting terminals (FOBTs) remain prevalent at low staking levels, and are only practically eradicated with stakes at or below £2, new analysis shows.
- 06 AprBacta Charitable Trust confirm partnerships with four deserving causesBacta members will now be raising much needed funds on behalf of four deserving causes. In addition to the incumbent Rays of Sunshine, the bacta Charitable Trust has agreed to partner the Macmillan/Royal Marsden, Great Ormond Trust Hospital and the Teenage Cancer Trust.
- 04 AprNew permit policy for AGCs in DerryA new policy governing the granting of amusement arcade permits in the Northern Irish city of Derry has come under scrutiny after a judge overturned a council decision to refuse a permit for a location there. News website Derry Now reported that an application to open an amusement arcade lodged by Oasis Retail Services had [...]
- 04 AprCommission Reminds Fairgrounds of Operating RulesAt the start of the fairground season, The Gambling Commission is reminding fairground operators that they must follow the rules for buying, maintaining and operating gaming machines. Key points to remember are: Low-stake (category D) fruit machines can be made available at fairgrounds along with coin pushers and crane grab machines Higher stake gaming machines [...]
Sell Your Equipment Here!
Our advertising rates are the lowest you will find anywhere on or offline.
A classified advertisement for a second-hand machine costs just £10 to place per month, new machines can be advertised for £50 per month.
Contact us for details...