- 17 JanG Squared Launches Innovative Playgo AppA solution for the problem of going cashless on AWPs has long flummoxed the industry – however – G Squared Games believes it may have come up with the answer. The Playgo App works as a virtual wallet on your smart phone and once it is downloaded, it is possible for the player to load [...]
- 16 JanBulldog Brand is Launched At EAGThe Novomatic Group of Companies caused a stir at EAG with the launch of a new brand dedicated to the redemption sector. Bulldog Games is headed by Peter Collinge and will sell redemption titles created by Bell-Fruit and Astra into the UK and International markets.
- 16 JanA New Version of LCCP is PublishedA new version of LCCP has been published, which will come into effect from 4 April 2018.
- 16 JanBingo industry to come together at ICE LondonMiles Baron, Chief Executive Officer of The Bingo Association, has issued an open invitation to operators and regulators to visit the Bingo Pavilion at ICE London and ‘join the conversation.’
- 15 JanLeading Industry figure, David Bellis MBE, Chairman of Innovative Technology celebrates landmark 80th birthdayDavid Bellis MBE, a leading figure in the cash handling industry will celebrate his 80th birthday this week.
- 15 JanImmotion Group Showcases state-of-the-art VR platformsImmotion, an exciting new UK-based technology start-up focused on bringing superior immersive reality experiences to consumers in Europe and the US, will be showcasing its state-of-the-art virtual reality (VR) experience platforms at EAG International & the Visitor Attractions Expo at ExCeL, London, at stand No. 214, between 16 and 18 January 2018.
- 11 JanPlaydium’s new video music option Is unveiled at EAGQuality is the consistent theme which underlines the popularity of the TouchTunes Playdium which is rapidly establishing a reputation amongst operators, venues and end-users alike for being the industry’s jukebox of choice.
- 10 Janbacta Commissions report on £2 FBOT Stakebacta has commissioned a report which shows that the impact of a lower B2 stake will impact bookmakers far less than estimates have suggested.
- 09 JanIvor Thomas sign South East Distribution deal with BeeBox SystemsIvor Thomas is now the South East distributor for the entertainment and promotional system from BeeBox Systems, designed to drive sales and boost revenues in bars and leisure venues.
- 08 JanJosh Hurst Joins BANDAI NAMCO Amusement EuropeBANDAI NAMCO Amusement Europe Ltd (BNAE) is pleased to announce the appointment of Josh Hurst to the position of Export Sales Manager.
Sell Your Equipment Here!
Our advertising rates are the lowest you will find anywhere on or offline.
A classified advertisement for a second-hand machine costs just £10 to place per month, new machines can be advertised for £50 per month.
Contact us for details...