- 18 JulRamsgate’s Pleasurama To Become Temporary Fairground?Ramsgate’s Pleasurama could become a temporary fairground this summer and autumn following an application for a temporary change of use.
- 18 JulA Brave New World for Connected Pub Entertainment“The player experience in pubs is sub-optimal,” says Russell Wood bluntly. “When a player goes into a bingo hall, a casino or a betting shop, they know what to expect.
- 16 JulSega Exhibits At Fun Asia Expo 2018Sega Amusements International looks forward to exhibiting at Fun Asia Expo for the first time. In partnership with Fun International, Sega will exhibit its latest games on booth B. Fun Asia Expo is Indonesia’s largest expo for amusements and attractions industry, taking place on 25th to 26th July at the Jakarta International Expo Kemayoran, Jakarta.
- 16 JulBacta set out party conference campaignBacta has outlined a programme of lobbying activities during ‘Party Conference Season’ during which the Association will be taking its arguments on behalf of the industry to all three major political parties
- 11 JulRGSB Releases New Report on Problem GamblingA ground-breaking approach to understanding the full range of harms gambling can have on society was published yesterday.
- 11 JulDavid Bellis, MBE wins EY Entrepreneur of the Year 2018 North AwardDavid Bellis, MBE, Chairman and Founder of Innovative Technology Ltd (ITL) was named EY Entrepreneur of The Year Disruptor category winner for the North at the end of June.
- 04 JulJason Slater Raises Funds for Mum’s HospiceWell done to Jason Slater from NS Gaming Ltd on his 40 mile charity walk on Saturday 12th of May, from Keswick to Barrow, to raise money for the St. John's Hospice, based in Lancaster.
- 02 JulInnovative Technology Celebrates Three Export AwardsInnovative Technology Ltd (ITL), the leading cash handling equipment manufacturer, are celebrating three awards in the first half of 2018; The Queen’s Awards for Enterprise - the company’s 5th in its history, Made in the North West Award and Made in the UK Award. All were received for growing export sales and successful international trade.
- 02 JulBlueprint Team Returns Triumphant From Cycle Challenge Team Blueprint; Nicola Wallbank, Key Account Manager, Andy Hall, Key Account Manager and Gavin Wright, Sales Manager, completed their epic 425-mile cycle from Newark in the UK to the Gauselmann Group’s headquarters in Espelkamp, Germany in order to raise funds for the Children’s Bereavement Centre in Newark.
- 27 JunGambling Commission announces further plans to protect childrenThe Gambling Commission has set out further commitments to protecting children and young people from the dangers of gambling, building on work already underway in this area.
Sell Your Equipment Here!
Our advertising rates are the lowest you will find anywhere on or offline.
A classified advertisement for a second-hand machine costs just £10 to place per month, new machines can be advertised for £50 per month.
Contact us for details...