- 18 AprState Your Stake in FOBT SurveyAs the Gambling Commission is about to publish their review of FOBTs and lowering the maximum stake, bacta would like to gather as many opinions from the bacta membership and the general public as possible.
- 04 AprAnticipating a change in B2 stakes by Nick HardingSo, finally we are into a period of anticipation, expectation, and general nervous tension.
- 28 MarSega Exhibits Ticket Time at DEALSega will showcase the hit redemption game Ticket Time on booth Z1-E18 at DEAL show. The Dubai Entertainment Amusements & Leisure (DEAL) show is the biggest trade event for the amusements and attractions industry in the Middle East and is set to take place on 9Th to 11th of April.
- 28 MarJames from Blueprint Machines Gives the ‘Lowe-down’ on Server Based GamingThere is a science behind consistent cashbox success and Blueprint finds the support of its Server Based Gaming system from parent company, The Gauselmann Group makes a crucial contribution.
- 21 MarSupport Team G!This is the third time the incredible Team G are trying to make a difference to some of the 49,000 + children in the UK that have serious or life limiting illnesses.
- 16 MarGambling Business Group and YGAM confirm closer working tiesCross sector industry body, the Gambling Business Group (GBG), has announced a strategic partnership programme with independent charity the Young Gamblers Education Trust (YGAM).
- 16 MarJoyce’s Column: MarchIt appears staff at Electrocoin have got the travel bug as directly after ICE. Andrew Murden and his family were off to Australia and New Zealand for 4 weeks, and they will be travelling in a large hired camper van for a lot off the trip around Australia, and I will tell you more about this adventure when they are all back in Blighty.
- 14 MarAmatic and Genesis Offer More Choice in DublinAMATIC Industries, the pioneer of Multi Game, made full use of the Irish Gaming Show together with its local partner Genesis Games.
- 01 MarLondon & Home Counties Golf Day: Invitation from Steve HawkinsOn behalf of Bacta’s London & Home Counties Region I have great pleasure in arranging our 17th Golf Day. I appreciate that the last few years have been tough in terms of trading but I hope that we can all manage to continue to raise money for our chosen good causes.
- 28 FebInnovative Technology Ltd. welcomes Georgiy Frolov to the teamInnovative Technology are pleased to announce the appointment of Georgiy Frolov who joined the company recently as Business Development Manager. Georgiy is based in Moscow and his role at ITL will be to develop business across all segments in Russia and the FSU (Former Soviet Union) region.
Sell Your Equipment Here!
Our advertising rates are the lowest you will find anywhere on or offline.
A classified advertisement for a second-hand machine costs just £10 to place per month, new machines can be advertised for £50 per month.
Contact us for details...