- 03 JanA New Era for Children’s Rides Say SB MachinesA new focus on destination family entertainment from leading arcades is giving the children’s rides sector a major boost, says SB Machines, the leading supplier of quality Italian rides to the UK and Ireland.
- 03 JanCPI Bringing New Products and Proven Performance to ICECrane Payment Innovations (CPI), a Crane Co. Company, is exhibiting at ICE 2018 on booth #N3-320 with a powerful suite of products that are revolutionizing the way operators connect with their players, their business process and, ultimately, their revenue.
- 02 JanEsterline purchase has been the ice-ing on the cake for GamesmanGamesman, the UK-based gaming equipment components and systems manufacturer, will be celebrating five years as part of the Esterline Corporation when it welcomes international visitors to its stand N3-426 at ICE London (6th – 8th February, ExCeL Exhibition Centre).
- 20 DecKossway provide plaudits for PlaydiumPlaydium, the game changing jukebox launched by TouchTunes in the UK last year, is having a positive impact on the fortunes of the country’s members' clubs according to the latest feedback from leading operator Kossway.
- 20 DecFree Software Upgrade for DaytonaSega has released free software upgrade for its award-winning video racing game Daytona Championship USA.
- 20 DecBacta confirm first EAG Dinner is sold outBacta has been forced to post the sold out signs following what it is describing as a ‘hugely encouraging’ response to its first EAG dinner which is taking place on the Tuesday night of what is the industry’s showpiece UK event.
- 19 DecHollywood Bowl customers ‘embrace Embed’ following latest Bandai Namco installationCustomers at the newly refurbished Hollywood Bowl, Oxford (UK) are embracing the cashless revolution with enthusiasm following the installation of the latest Embed Cashless system which has been completed on time and on budget by BANDAI NAMCO Services.
- 19 DecWhite’s Week – Look back on ConventionThis will be the final White’s Week of 2017. I hope all members have a very merry, successful Christmas and a prosperous New Year.
- 17 DecJoyce’s Column: DecemberI would like to extend my good wishes to you all and wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy and Prosperous New Year.
- 17 Dec2017 Annual Sales Conference marks the end of a successful yearLast week Innovative Technology’s Annual Sales Conference took place at the UK head office in Oldham with sales staff from around the world gathering for this three-day event. Representatives from Spain, Germany, Italy, America, Czech Republic , Brazil, China and Australia all met to mark the end of a successful year in the ITL calendar. Sales staff shared experiences, targets and looked at plans and projections for 2018.
Sell Your Equipment Here!
Our advertising rates are the lowest you will find anywhere on or offline.
A classified advertisement for a second-hand machine costs just £10 to place per month, new machines can be advertised for £50 per month.
Contact us for details...