- 15 NovHarding backs £2 on FOBTsThe three-month consultation period now in progress in the UK to decide upon fresh levels of stakes in fixed-odds betting terminals in bookmakers’ shops will certainly result in a substantial cut-back, says Nick Harding, chief executive at leading adult gaming centres company Praesepe.
- 15 NovHoliday Parks Innovation ShowLast week’s Holiday Parks Innovation show held at Birmingham’s NEC attracted a smattering of industry companies, including Blueprint Machiness/GeWeTe, Sound Leisure/SL Kids, Eurocoin and World of Rides. InterGame/InterFun and Holiday Parks Management magazine were also represented.
- 15 NovCommission Releases New Strategy For Safer GamblingThe Gambling Commission has unveiled a new strategy which it believes will help shape a well-regulated gambling market that works for consumers.
- 07 NovUK gambling yield up 161%The UK’s gross gambling yield increased 161 per cent from £8.36bn in 2008 to £13.44bn last year, according to figures released by the UK Gambling Commission.
- 07 NovAWP/Pubs Partnership Under ThreatSales of new Category C (AWP) machines into the British market up to and including September of this year totaled 15,790, but this figure, we understand, includes "greened" machines - analogue models that were rebuilt.
Latest Equipment For Sale
Electrocoin: Bar-X Seven
from RLMS Sales